It is embarassing to see how few entries I've had the last few months. It seems like each month gets worse. It also seems that I can never think of anything to write when I sit down at the computer. So to catch everyone up here is a list of interesting (to me anyway) things that have been going on:
1) I had two new students start school within 24 hours of each other which made for an interesting week at school back in November.
2) Mouse learned to walk finally and is now running. Exception: hard wood floors with socks...remember BAMBI? Enough said! :)
3) Mouse was sick in October, November, and December. Granted it wasn't straight through all that time. She did have her first ear infection in November and had trouble breathing and so we started breathing treatments. Then after she had been better she got another cold and had trouble breathing again! I hope this isn't going to be a trend.
4) Mouse grew up and is now a big girl at nap time. We say it's time to go take a nap and she gets up and walks over to the gate and waits for us to open it and then walks to the stairs and waits and then goes up the stairs and walks into her room and waits at her crib for us to lift her up, kiss her and say night night! It ROCKS! Our days have been so much more pleasant.
5) We've taken the Dave Ramsey financial seminar. We both aren't rocket scientists when it comes to money and financial stuff so it has been great for us to take the class.
6) We had a really nice Thanksgiving with our families. We went to my sister's house with my side of the family minus my brother and his wife. Mouse was very adorable in hot pink leggings with a black shirt dress over the leggings. It had a hot pink bow around the waist that was too cute. Then she had black sparkly shoes too. They kind of look like Dorothy's in the Wizard of Oz but black. Then we went over to my mother in law's house later in the day. Mouse did exceptionally well compared to last year at Thanksgiving.
7) The weather finally got cold just in time for Christmas. I was going to be majorly bummed if it was like 50 degrees on Christmas day. There is something endearing about that sharp intake of a frosty breath on Christmas day that makes it feel just right.
8) I got my hair cut yesterday. Boring I know!
9) I went down to visit B my bestest at her school. We had a blast that weekend. Our dinner was unforgettable! hehe! Then going out with her friends reminded me how different of a life I live. I crashed around 1am...well really I was crashing around 11pm but I stayed out and kept going.
10) I went down to visit my ol' alma mater, University of Evansville. The campus has changed so much but I did get to see a few of my professors so that was fun.
11) ONE WEEK LEFT TIL CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!
And that is a very quick and non detailed list of life the last little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment