Friday, March 16, 2012

The Life and Times of Charlotte-Day 4-A special series of posts for my nieces and nephews

Here in lies the thoughts of me, Charlotte, the guinea pig:

Day 4-A quiet day at home

Well it was a lovely day at home yesterday. I slept in late as I was very tired from my adventures at King's Island the day before. I took a leisurely stroll about the grounds. The weather has been fantastic for March. I had a bit of broccoli mid morning for a snack. I then decided to play a bit of Wii. I played the sports game and discovered I have quite the knack for tennis and boxing. I took a quick snapshot in order to remember my lazy day!





Me playing the Wii



I decided to make my day complete by cooking a meal for everyone!

I did enjoy having a little bit of time in the kitchen. It was a delicious meal but for some reason the humans were not very into the hay ball stew and celery pops, in fact I heard them banging around in the kitchen later that evening making something else to eat. I found the meal most scrumptious! I have no immediate plans for the last few days of my vacation. I guess we will see where the days go!

No comments:

Post a Comment