Here in lies the thoughts of me, Charlotte, the guinea pig:
Day 5- Today I went grocery shopping and no I didn't take any pictures. The food has been delicious but I was craving some strawberries. So I made a quick trip to the local grocery. I also went shopping for a new dress but that wasn't the greatest idea I had had. You know when you are on vacation and you kind of do a ditch the diet act. Well, my waist line responded to the ditch the diet act. While I've been happily munching away on all my vacation treats my waistline has bloated. Ich, have you ever tried on dresses when bloated!?! It is horrible! I could barely look in the mirrors of the dressing room. I did find a lovely sun dress though (nice and flowy). It is gorgeous cream color with specks of purple. The purple brings out the white in my fur very well. The clerk at the store even stopped to compliment me.
After my shopping excursion I managed a quick sunbath on the back deck. It got up to a balmy 78 degrees today. And speaking of weather it has been FANTASTIC! The sun has been shining and the breeze ruffling my fur. I also had my room freshened up today by the local maid. She even put me in the bathroom for my facial and massage and I had a celerytini to drink while I was being pampered. When I got back to my room my bed was all fluffed up and my hay ball all filled up. I can honestly say I spent the next few hours lazily napping and filling up on hayball! SMACK SMACK went my little lips!
Oh, I can't believe my vacation is almost over! *sigh* I guess all good things come to an end though. Well, journal, I know you feel the love and all but I am feeling the sleep so I'm going to hit the aspen chips and hunker down for the night! Peace out, Charlotte, the glammed up guinea pig!
No comments:
Post a Comment