Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Bad Case of Mommy Mouth

I've caught a horrible disease called Mommy Mouth! The other night at Jo-Ann Fabrics it reared its ugly head. My little sister and I were shopping for fabric to make wee one's Halloween costume. We bumped into someone from church and that is when Mommy Mouth reared its ugly head. It was a mom and her college age daughter that we bumped into. They were shopping for a costume as well for her daughter to wear to some event at college. Me with my bad Mommy Mouth blurts out "You are just NOW starting school? I want to go where you go!!" Open mouth insert foot and then stop and think for a moment. IT IS OCTOBER MORON!!!! She was home for the weekend not just leaving for school! GEESH!!! Mommy Mouth is where the sleep deprivation, hours of toy playing, and living in another world causes MORONIC things to come out of your mouth with very little effort! I've got a bad case...you don't believe me well I have another story for you. This was back in the beginning of August we were at Sam's Club (it must have something to do with being in public). Again I am with both sisters and we bump into another person from church (also seems to be a trend, the poor people at church must think I am an idiot). This time we introduce her to our little sister and as we are parting ways little sister says "It was nice to meet you" so then I say the EXACT SAME THING!!! HELLO I go to church with this person, I obviously didn't JUST MEET HER!

I'm sure I will have many more incidents of Mommy Mouth but I thought it would cause great glee for other people to hear about it plus it always helps with knocking down the ego too! So now whenever life is getting you down in the dumps at least you can repeat "I might be having a bad day but at least I don't sound like a moron!" :) Have a great moronic free comment day!

No comments:

Post a Comment