Monday, January 25, 2010
been a few weeks
I suppose it has been a few weeks since the last post. We've been busy with life as normal. In January we have been to Bouncertown twice with the nieces and the nephews. I went with my older sis and my 7 year old niece to get her ears pierced! What an experience! I've had happy hour with my coworkers and spent time with my younger sister. Last week was snowcoming week at school so I got to wear jeans! I'm telling you life is exciting. Mouse has the worse diaper rash anyone has ever seen. Tonight we locked her in the kitchen...with toys and us and took her diaper off to let things air out. She peed immediately on the floor then later on pooped on the floor. Then cried because she pooped on the floor. Then we put the diaper back on! :) Exciting huh!?! We also went out of town for the evening to visit Josh's Aunt, Uncle, and Grandma for his step dad's birthday dinner. We had a very lovely time and Mouse didn't cry the whole way there or back. Improvement! Josh has had weekends off the last few weekends. I love it and hate it. It messes with my quiet routine but it is nice to spend extra time together. OHHHHH...speaking of time spent together. Two weekends ago we went out on a date. It was FAB-U-LOUS! We went out to dinner at Red Lobster and I had the most scrumptious shrimp and chicken dish! Then we went and browsed around Borders and got Starbucks and then came home. It was nice to have grown up talk time. School has been busy, busy. I have to write a grant before Friday! Truly, I didn't procrastinate either! I just decided to submit a grant on Friday so it was more like a split second decision to enter a grant. Anyway it will make for a very busy week at school. I guess that is all to update on for now. OHHHH last piece of BIG news...I finally ordered my contacts. I've been wearing my glasses for like a month now and IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS! :) Can't wait for the lovely contacts to arrive on Friday or Monday! Phew, that is all for now. Maybe next time I'll remember to bring the camera upstairs with me and I'll give you a few videos and pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment