Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Life

Not too much to post about. I feel that life is pretty boring. Let's see we'll start with Mouse news:

1) She loves hats. She has a lot of hats. Two baseball caps, two fishing hats ( I don't know what else to call them), two fashion caps, and two bonnets. Lately, her favorite has been the bright orange little mermaid hat. It went to church with us last week and clashed horribly with her outfit. This week we have latched onto her new hot pink fashion cap with the bow. I will have to try to post some pics of her in her hats.

2) She repeats everything we say these days. There isn't a word she doesn't try to say now. It is extremely cute and I can't wait for her to start talking.

3) We have hit the terrible twos about five months early. It has been BAD!!!!! Every time she is told NO we then have to endure a 20 minute raging fit. It has not been fun. I can't wait for this stage to be over. I am hoping once I am home for the summer and we get into a routine some of it will begin to get better.

4) The phone. We had an old cordless phone that no longer works and have taken the batteries out of. She has had this phone for a few months now and has never really shown interest in it. All of the sudden she has taken a great interest in the phone. She picks it up and says "ALLOOOO, ALLLOOO!" It is too funny. She then very quickly chatters away and says BYE at the end. Then when you give her the phone to actually talk to someone she refuses to say a word.

I guess that is all for tonight. My hubby just came home and I shouldn't neglect him!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment