So I suck at the whole writing a post everyday thing.
Here is the news since the beginning of June.
Adria and I have gotten into a groove of our day to day life during the summer. We have enjoyed spending time outside and going swimming. We have been to the Children's Museum. Every Thursday we have been going to story time at the local library. I have enjoyed that and I think Mouse has as well. We go to the grocery store once a week in a much more enjoyable manner than during the school year since we aren't as rushed or stressed. We have been keeping up on house work and laundry. So as you can tell life has been very low key for us.
This past week I have been in Bloomington taking a TEACCH seminar for work. It was very fascinating and I am really excited to implement some of the things I learned in my classroom this fall. I am exhausted after the week but it was good.
I also found out I'm going to be an aunt again. My sister is pregnant with her fourth child!!!!
I guess that is it for now. I think maybe Monday or Tuesday I will post again and tell about a special mission I have been working on for the past few weeks. :) More to come on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment