Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy week!

My weekly blog entry is late because I have been terribly busy (for once)!!! :)







Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was busy doing this:



My sister and I headed up north to visit my brother, sister in law, and their newly adopted son, Isaac. We of course took the two babies with us! So the cousins were able to spend some quality couch potato time together as you can see! The boys are already protective of their girl cousin (notice the arms laying atop her in order to protect her from all bad things)!


We had a good time and the babies were mostly well behaved, minus a little bit of crying during the four hour car ride. I'm very thankful for the time I have had off of work in order to spend time with my family.


Josh and Adria stayed home and went to the Children's Museum and visited some family and cleaned the house. The weather was yucky the whole time we were gone.


Prior to leaving for my little vacation I attempted to go to church for the first time without Josh. Needless to say we missed first hour and was about 15 minutes late to the main service. Good thing Josh is off for Easter otherwise we'd probably miss the whole thing! :) We'll continue to work on getting out the door on time!


Last Thursday we had the girls pictures taken together in their Easter dresses and let me tell you I think my children are pretty darn cute! When I recieved the online access the next day I will openly admit I spent about a half hour staring at my beautiful girls!


Oh, and Saturday we went to my sister's house for a play date. The kids had a good time together. Other than those activities it was normal day to day activities. Lots of playing outside when the weather isn't rainy and household chores are what have made our days.


Exciting news: We are planning a mini vacation. We are going to go to Cinncinnati in July. We thought we would hit up the new IKEA store and the zoo and maybe the aquarium too. I'm excited but I think Adria is most excited about the concept of "vacation".


I guess that is about all for my exciting busy week! This next week shouldn't be nearly as exciting. The only plan on our agenda is Amelia's two month dr. appointment. Oh, and Easter with the family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment