Sunday, September 13, 2009
Beautiful Day, Grouchy Attitude
That's right folks, it is a gorgeous day outside. Blue skies, temperature just right, fall leaves beginning to show. BUT my daughter won't nap, we're supposed to go back to church tonight for this seminar thing meaning we are going to be up ALL NIGHT LONG with the daughter who took ZERO naps and then was out late. I'm not going to go and put myself through the above mentioned torture. I'm tired. I'm tired of Adria not sleeping. I'm mentally tired to the point where things don't make sense that I write or say. I'm physically tired to the point where my body is getting sick. I'm emotionally tired because I've not had a decent night of sleep for over a year and half (last half of pregnancy and a year with HER)!!!! I'm tired of hearing her scream and cry! I'M JUST TIRED AND AT MY BREAKING POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be NO MORE CHILDREN! I hate being a mom! I'm tired and I want to sleep. I'm tired of being spit on and pulled on and hit on. I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!! It might be horrible to say that I am tired of it all but it is the truth. I'm not a good super mom like other people. I don't handle being spit, hit, whacked, pulled and screamed at most of the day. It'd be one thing if she every once and awhile snuggled or hugged but that doesn't happen folks. So I'm done. I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment