Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too Long

Has it really been this long since I last posted?!? Crazy! Let's see baby girl had her first birthday and then began her anti-sleep phase of life. Which could very well be why blogging hasn't entered my radar for, umm, quite awhile. I'm really tired tonight too so this won't be too long. I really do plan to post pictures of wee one's birthday party because they of course are adorable but not until our new computer comes home. This computer is so temperamental you can't do too much too quickly or the whole thing goes kapoot! So hopefully sometime next week you will get an abundance of funny stories and pictures. For now, we are all alive and semi-well but I'm going to bed before the anti-sleep campaign continues. It typically starts around 10:30-11:30pm and goes til the wee morning hours. If you see two zombies walking or even driving that'd be me and the hubbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment