Sunday, August 16, 2009

Holla to Two Special Readers

This weekend I found I have more than just two blog readers. I have FOUR blog readers that I know of!!! So a special shout out to Corinne and Fiona! Thanks for reading about my family's funny little life.

I was also scolded politely and in good humor to finish some of my promised stories from other blog entries. My goal tonight after wee one is tucked into her crib is to reread all my bloggity blog entries and make a fun little list of topics I still need to revisit!

On a sad note this week/weekend has been unusually full of bad news but my heart is very content despite all this. My uncle was diagnosed with cancer, awaiting more details. My husband's Grandma passed away Friday afternoon. I had a runaway student on Friday and hurt my ankle in the chase. I still have a student who is sitting in jail and the details seem to be more grim each time I get new ones. It is funny how amidst this turbulent week of tears and bad news I've definitely felt my heart shatter to pieces but yet I have laughed and felt at peace. Maybe it hasn't sunk in but I'm pretty sure God's merciful hand is holding me close right now and is shouldering all the pain so I only feel a small piece of it. It was also very sweet to have my brother and his wife home this weekend to help celebrate my Daddy's 60th birthday. I love having my family all together, it makes me feel whole. Now I have plenty more to write about but my husband is waiting downstairs for me with our child to leave for the store and I'm sitting here in my pjs blogging. OOPS better go shower and get downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment