One week from today my baby will be a big ONE YEAR OLD! It is very exciting! I can't believe it is here already. I promise I will post pictures next Sunday after we have had her party on Saturday. My wee sister and I went shopping for the party supplies and her birthday present yesterday. We got her a stroller/walker. I think she will like it. She always likes to play with the baby walker at my older sister's house.
My dad got hurt at work yesterday. It is so scary to get a phone call that starts with "Dad got hurt pretty badly today at work" *PAUSE* We're at the hospital. *PAUSE* But he's okay." It is like your whole world is suspended in mid-air for a moment. My parents are getting older now. Mind you they aren't decrepit but they are still getting closer to the end of their lives than the beginning. It is hard to think that someday they won't be a phone call or quick car ride away. I love them very much and am glad my dad wasn't hurt more seriously!
I thought I would post really quickly but I better get back downstairs.
One quick silly story though. Last night Josh was laying on the floor after Minxy went to bed. I got up and decided to go upstairs to bed. I told Josh don't fall asleep on the floor. He, of course, said, "I won't". But alas sometime in the night he awoke on the floor and then came up to bed. I had played on my DS in bed for awhile and know that I had to have been out cold because I never remember him coming to bed. Such a silly, tired husband. Our floor isn't even comfortable!!!!! Oh the silly things that man does! : ) I love him still though! : )
P.S. I hope my sister-in-law had a romantic weekend in Chicago! HAHAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment