Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Things New

A balancing act of all things new. Week two of being a mother of two has been a balancing act of all the old things that are now new because we are dealing with two. Quite a mouthful!

Amelia has been growing, eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping. I'm sure everyone is at peace knowing all of that. I'm hoping to post some very darling pics of the cutie after I go to my parent's house to use their computer to get all my pictures off our camera. I've had some technical difficulties with our computer and camera being compatible. Amelia is an angel. She is so quiet and her personality is so different than Adria's now and when she was a baby. I think Adria got her mama's spunk and pizzzazzz for life while Amelia is quiet like her father. Each girl is so unique. It will be fun to watch them grow up together.

Josh went back to work yesterday. While Josh was off time seemed to fly by. I was definetly ready for Daddy to go back to work though!!! He gets a little stir crazy being home for that long. He was a huge help though the whole time he was home and so I am very thankful he was able to take off as long as he did. He and Adria went to the Children's Museum, ran errands, went to the library, and a few other things throughout the week in order to give me some rest and recooperation time with Amelia. It was good for Adria to get out of the house and have some one on one time with Daddy too.

Adria has finally begun to adjust to her new life with a sister. She has been doing better overall with the tantrums that errupted the first few days home with baby sister! Her frustration over all these changes has only come out once toward her little sister. One day over the weekend she yelled at Josh to put baby sister in pack and play NOW!!!! HOLD ME! Otherwise, she loves her sister and seems to dote on her rather well. She is constantly surprising me at how big she is getting. We began letting her play outside on the deck by herself. She loves to be outside no matter the temperature. Her speech is also getting so much more complex. We were eating breakfast together yesterday morning and we were both being quiet when suddenly she yells out DUUUUUU-LISHUS!!!! She then stated it was the best dinner ever! (Yes all meals are dinner). So now you may ask well what culinary delight did I make for her?!? CEREAL AND TOAST.

I cook gourmet, what can I say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment