Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Top 5 Things I Love About My Children


Things I love about my children:




Adria:

1) Her beautiful hazel eyes with those curled up eyelashes.

2) A zest for life that can't be described in words...one look at her smile and you would know what it means!

3) Her joy of caring for her baby dolls.

4) The chatter I hear when she is playing with her Little Peoples.

5) The way she waits at the door when someone is arriving at our house in order to greet them!




Amelia:

1) Her soft baby skin, especially her little cheeks.

2) The way she gets the hiccups and then zonks out moments later.

3) All her grunts and squeaks while she eats and sleeps!

4) Her quiet, thoughtful personality.

5) Her very long arms when she throws them out and looks like she is directly a symphony!

No comments:

Post a Comment