Friday, July 24, 2009

Hurrying so I can go to bed

Really fast like...

Life is busy. I'm good, wee one is good, and the hubby is good. We have been busy little bees running errands, spending the last few days of summer break together as a family, and getting ready for summer break to end.

I've been very grumpy the last two days because I realize how quickly I will be back at school. It was like an elephant sitting on my chest. : ( Makes me very sad. I'm looking forward to the routine of school but sadly I'm not really excited about being back. I like teaching my baby, I'm kind of tired of teaching other people's grown babies.

I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Pray that my grumpiness will improve with my attitude towards leaving wee one and returning to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment