




Is it Friday yet?
Let's see here is the update of the week:
Sunday-church, no nap, not much fun
Monday-I worked, Josh stayed home with wee one, I went to my hair appointment, Josh went to the mall with wee one. I do really love my hair though! : )
Tuesday-I worked, my mom watched wee one, we were very tired because wee one didn't sleep much Monday night, we took afternoon naps together.
Wednesday-Tuesday night equals no sleep, up every two hours until 6:30am and then proceeded to stay up for almost 5 hours before our first nap, went to Wal-Mart to get wee sister stuff for her care package and bought wee one some new toys and a book, went to the mall to see older sister's kids get pictures taken and was there a REALLY LONG TIME, wee one screamed all the way home, Josh took wee one and I crawled into bed for a nap and am in my jammies and still feeling blech from lack of sleep.
Tomorrow we pick up pictures of wee one at 1pm! YAY! Here are some of her pictures!
I'm definitely feeling like "Debbie Downer". On a brighter note though, today's weather was nice and yucky all at one time. It rained a bit here and there and was overcast all day but the temperature was to die for. I could have comfortably worn jeans today but didn't realize it so I was wearing shorts. I love when the air is crisp and you don't feel like you could cut into it with a knife. It would have been perfect if it had been sunny! Well I guess I'll go investigate what the hubby and wee one are doing downstairs! OH WAIT! I have to tell this funny story. I get home tonight and bring in my Wally World purchases and get wee one's new toys out of the bags and set them down next to her toy chest and I turn and show my husband that I bought us a new game too. Silly me thinking he would be excited about a new game, instead he is peering around me with a goofy grin on his face and he starts talking a mile a minute about the toy I bought Adria. I bought her the fisher price farm set and you'd think I had bought it for Josh the way he went ON AND ON AND ON about it. I guess the old school farm set was like his absolute favorite toy when he was little. I'm guessing he is going to play farm with Adria quite a bit!! : ) Got to love my goofy husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment