A MUSHROOM IN MY BATHROOM IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I was horrified! ANGRY! GROSSED OUT and in great despair. So quickly gather my child up before she eats the MUSHROOM IN MY BATHROOM IN MY HOUSE and run to the phone and call my hero...daddy! I quickly say, "Dad, what do you do if a mushroom is growing in your bathroom?" His reply, "OH NOOOOOO!" My reply in my head, "OH GREAT HEAVENS! IT IS NEVER GOOD WHEN DAD SAYS OH NOOOOOOOO!" So we discuss various options and then I hang up and dial my husband with the REALLY BAD NEWS. His reply, "I'm speechless!"
Josh is on vacation starting today until July 14th. Out the window flew our nice, quiet family time and instead we will be pulling up our bathroom floor and redoing it! YAY MOLD AND MUSHROOMS! Oh well, at least I have a bathroom to complain about. Worse things have happened and it is part of home ownership. We knew the bathroom was in need of fixing up but we were hoping to do it in another year or so after we paid off some other stuff but now it looks like the pocketbook will be a little slimmer once again!
In other news, Duke (our dachshund), doesn't like the 4th of July. Josh slept on the couch last night because Duke kept barking because of all the fire works. Baby slept just great. But tonight for some reason she keeps waking up, hence the reason why I am up at 11:15pm, as the neighbors set off fireworks. I think I'll be happy when the fireworks are all gone!
We have an exciting week ahead of us:
Monday-dentist appt. for me and lunch and the in laws.
Tuesday-MY BIRTHDAY, my husband is very keen on pointing out that I will now be entering my late 20s.
Wednesday-our three year anniversary. We are hoping to go on a date.
And that is as far as our week goes. Although Josh's brother called tonight and said he is coming in town sometime this week and asked if he could stay here. He wasn't sure which day though so our plans may change to accommodate him visiting.
It's too bad you don't like mushrooms! You could start a little home business! :)
ReplyDelete