Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 11 Months Dear Wee One

11 months ago today I brought our little one into the world! It seems so unreal. She is growing so fast and surprises us everyday with something new and interesting and typically FUNNY! Her latest trick has been making fish faces at us. It is hilarious.

She has been a big girl the last two nights by sleeping from 8pm to 5:30am. I've appreciated this since I am sick! YUK! I've had nasty cold/sinus symptoms and the fever is what has kicked my butt. Josh tried to go to work today but he ended up coming home because I could barely sit up I felt so weak. Anyhow, hopefully I'll turn the corner and start feeling better tonight or tomorrow.

Summer is almost over for me. A week from tomorrow I return to the job. It will be an interesting year because I only have six kiddos (for now).

Monday we went to Brown County with all the family here in Indiana. We had a good time but I started to feel sick right before we left. Tuesday Josh and I went on our last date of the summer. It sucked because I didn't feel good but we still had a good time. We went to chop-chop (Kabutos) and then saw the Proposal. That was a good movie. I had a fever later that evening though. Yesterday I stayed in bed all day. Between Monday night and today I have read two books. One of which was the Time Traveler's Wife...EXCELLENT! I didn't really care for the ending in its entirety though. I thought it was a suitable ending BUT I still have many questions that were not answered. I hate leaving a book like that with unanswered questions. I can't wait to talk to my school librarian to see if she has read it so we can discuss the ending.

I have a month to plan wee one's FIRST birthday bash! VERY IMPORTANT stuff! She already has her hot pink tutu so we are half set in the clothes department. I still need to get her first birthday/birthday girl t-shirt.

Ugh...I'm going to go lay back down...

No comments:

Post a Comment