Monday, July 20, 2009

One Night Away

I mere hours away from my night of sleep. Tonight I shall do my motherly duties but alas tomorrow night I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Still slightly nervous but mostly excited. My sister and I are going to take bananagrams to play and our nintendo DS's to play, movies to watch, chinese food to eat, swimming to exercise and relax, and finally a queen size bed each to SLEEP!!!

Funny bits from our week so far! Yesterday morning Adria woke up at like 5:30 to eat and after I had just laid her back down and before I could shut her bedroom door I hear THUD!!!!!!! I quickly shut her door and rushed to the noise...my husband skantily clad sitting on the steps! "Honey, are you okay?", I ask. His reply, "I guess I wasn't as awake as I thought I was. I fell down the stairs." Me trying hard not to laugh, "Are you okay, do you need any help?" His reply, "I'm okay." Then I headed back to bed where I unmercifully chuckled in my head. Later that morning I called him at work and before I could even ask if he was okay I was laughing so hard I was wheezing. I don't know what it is about people falling down that makes me laugh so hard, every time.

Wee one had her first graham crackers on Saturday. My darling husband was on a roll this weekend and says to baby, "Are you a big girl eating your very first graham crapper?" I busted up laughing! Dear me, my poor husband unfortunately or maybe fortunately provides us with much laughter and entertainment.

Wee one was full of firsts this weekend. Friday we went over to my sister's house for the day. Wee one took her very first nap at someone's house. She has obviously napped at my parents but it is when she is being held, we can never lay her down. She slept in my nephew's crib. We all had a nice time visiting. Saturday was pretty boring. We did household chores and went to the grocery store as a family after Josh got home from work. Sunday was church and wee one went in the nursery by herself!!! I stayed for part of the time because I knew in about a half hour I would need to come and feed her but after I fed her I left and she didn't cry!! It was glorious! Then we went to my sister's house and I brought McD's for lunch. The girls were very happy about that. We went for a walk and then the babies sat in their strollers, we sat in lawn chairs and the girls played in the driveway. We had a lovely evening too. We finally got wee one's swing up into the tree. She LOVES it. We swung in it tonight too. I'll really have to do one great big picture post if I ever take the time.

I'm off to bed now I suppose. I'm sure wee one will awake soon and I'll not be happy about having stayed up this late.

No comments:

Post a Comment