Tuesday was my 26th birthday! It was lovely. I'll do a birthday recap in case you are wondering what happened:
1) woke up to Josh and Adria staring at me, then they gave me my birthday presents. I got a giftcard to coldstone creamery from Adria and from Josh a beautiful bracelet. It is white gold with diamonds between each link. THANK YOU!!! Then I got to go back to sleep.
2) woke up a second time and I had IHOP for breakfast! YUM YUM!
3) played with Adria for a bit
4) she went down for a nap so Josh and I played Skip-bo and I won of course!
5) Adria woke up and Josh went to Blockbuster to get Bones! We love watching Bones!
6) I took a gloriously long shower with no baby poking her head in or whacking toys against the side of the tub. I was able to shave my legs even. That alone was a great birthday present.
7) I made my birthday cake.
8) Josh and I played skip-bo again and I won again.
9)Throughout the day I got several birthday phone calls. That always makes a girl happy! (even the nurse from school called me!!! She's so sweet!)
10) I went to the library and picked out books. This always puts a smile on my face.
11) I made my birthday dinner (long story)
12) We took pictures of my birthday cake and Josh sang, Adria stared at us all funny like, and I blew out the candles and ate a piece of cake.
13) Josh put Adria to bed and rubbed my feet but then I started to feel sick so I went to bed.
It was a wonderful day overall!
Now yesterday was our anniversary and I shall do a quick recap for you:
1) I woke up and took a shower before anyone else woke up and got all pretty for husband.
2) Adria and I woke daddy up and told him he had to get up because it was only an hour until our date.
3) We got all pretty for each other and went out on a date! Ma'ma Jane watched Adria for us! THANK YOU!
4)We went bowling and I was brutally killed by Josh. Granted both of our scores suck!!! We are not bowlers!
5)We went to the Cheesecake factory for lunch and it was delicious!!!!!!!! We took leftovers home!
6) We went to the mall to walk around after lunch. I stopped at Hallmark and got Josh a card since I hadn't done that yet. We went into Gymboree and jeez louise the prices are high in there BUT we found Adria's hot pink tutu for her birthday party in August (also a long story)!
7) We went to Best Buy to look at computers but of course the sales people were not helpful so we left.
8) We went to our favorite date place...MENARDS! Seriously we go to Menards on almost every date we go on. We like to daydream about all the things we would do to our house and yard. But this time our daydreaming was a reality. We were getting prices on everything for the bathroom floor since it needs to be replaced due to the MUSHROOM! See previous post!
9) We hit Sonic for happy hour and got half priced drinks!
10) went home and Adria was asleep so we started Bones but then she woke up and we also found out Josh's brother was indeed coming to visit...TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEK!
11) We stopped watching Bones and quickly kicked our butts into gear to clean up the house.
12) I felt sick again last night and went to bed early but feel fine now.
It was a great anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate number four next year. I love my husband a whole lot! I'm very thankful God gave him to little ol' me. I feel so undeserving of such a wonderful gift! So today is work day in preparation for Matt's arrival! With company in town I probably won't write again until they leave. But I will leave you with the anticipation of seeing some really cute pictures I'll post later!
No comments:
Post a Comment