Monday, April 20, 2009

Correction to Previous Post

Okay so I guess I should make a correction to this morning's post. I had a certain someone say it was very negative and not the best testimony so here is the positive correction! : ) Yes I admit the monday morning blues were running rampant in my heart and attitude this morning. But I also want you to know that at the end of the post I said praying was the only way I was going to make it through the day. I did pray....I prayed on the way to the babysitter's, I prayed as I was walking into school, I prayed about 2 seconds after I put my purse down in my desk drawer and the phone started ringing, I prayed as I saw my little hellian from Friday, I prayed as I dealt with the the therapist who is working with one of my kids, I prayed when I forgot the Autism fundraiser started today, I prayed when I was pumping that the Lord would allow the milk to flow so Adria will have food for tomorrow, I prayed when I was able to talk to my hellian from Friday and hopefully touch his heart to help guide him to make better decisions, I prayed when I had to meet with a teacher who is failing at her job and I've been handed the task of teaching her how to do her job, and I prayed that I would remember to pick Adria up at the end of the day, I prayed driving home, I prayed during the frustration of Adria not wanting to go to sleep for me. So as you can tell I wouldn't have made it through the day without prayer. I know my attitude wasn't good this morning but doesn't everyone have a poor attitude some days where you have to pray it away? I love the Lord but I'm the first one in line to admit what a sinner I am. I think it is good to not hide the sin in our lives so I layed my sin out this morning. But I also layed out the point that I had a choice to hand it ALL over or keep my bad Monday blues attitude. I admit that there were times throughout the day it was easier to have a bad case of the Monday blues but I tried to pray each time the temptation arose. So I hope this correction is the type of testimony I should have had this morning! Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment