Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Blues

I'm sitting in front of the computer at 6:29am writing on a blog in my pajamas instead I should be:

*getting ready for work
*getting Adria's stuff ready for the sitter
*pretending like I care about getting ready for work

Instead I have a half hour until I have to walk out the door and strangely I don't really care. It is Monday morning and I'll admit I have the monday morning blues. I don't really want to go to work today, even to the point that I almost called in sick (I am sick and tired of going to work)! I don't have enough milk pumped for Adria since she is a pig who eats all her food before I can pump it out. So I'm depressed about that because I don't know what she is going to eat today. I'll probably have to go feed her during lunch break if I get one today. I had a bratty kid on Friday who I'll have to deal with this morning, then a psycho kid who should be back today but we'll see. Mainly, nothing about today seems appealing. I have a bad attitude and am well aware of it. So I'm going to go get ready for work and fix my attitude and pray while I'm doing all this because honestly it is the only way I'll get through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment