Okay this is still a G rated entry despite the title. Today Matt, sexy husband's brother, came to visit us. He has been in rehab for almost six months now. Last time he visited us it was before rehab and he wasn't in the best of shape. Today it was such a praise and blessing to have Matt in our home again. The first time I met Matt was when he was clean. He was so in love with the Lord. It flowed through him. In November when he came home he was broken and it seemed like a drought had occurred. It broke my heart to see him in such a state. Then today I walked in the door and saw the Matt I first met the night my husband fell in love with me (that is for another story and day). He was so full of the Lord it seemed to be busting out of him. He had his guitar again and he was playing. He played for Adria but it appeared to me that he was only singing and playing for his Savior. Ben, sexy husband's other brother, came over to visit as well. Now some of you may know and may not know that the Kunkel boys can sing! : ) So the three of them in all its beauty sang tonight. It was truly the most beautiful sound to me. One I love it for my husband when he can be with both his brothers at the same time. Two having Matt be so whole again was wonderful beyond words. Three there is nothing more sexy to me about my husband than when he is singing to his Lord. My favorite thing about worship time in church is to listen to my husband sing next to me. I love listening to him sing to Adria. I know how safe and loved it makes me feel and I love that she may feel that way too. So tonight's closing thoughts are I'm busting with joy that Matt is doing so well and overcome with the sexiness of my godly husband!!!! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment