Friday, April 24, 2009

Really Tired, Raw Chicken Leg

I'm really tired this morning. I didn't get home until about 7pm last night. It has been such a busy week and we still have the 5K Dash for Friendship on Sunday morning, which is supposed to be rainy! : ( I'm not looking forward to that in any way shape or form! I was praying and hoping that it would be beautiful for the walk. Oh well. Rain is what nourishes the ground, so it can't be all bad.

Monday, I have considered being sick for the day. I'm pooped and ready to sleep. A body can't run on steam for very long and I'm at my steam stage now.

I forgot my raw chicken bone for 2nd period. : ( I'm going to try to go during first period or send one of the assistants. We are learning about bones and the biology teacher is going to do a bone demo but I needed a raw chicken leg.

Blossom comes home tonight!!!! I'll post pictures ASAP! Tomorrow is my only DO NOTHING DAY!!! I think I might go swimming with Adria. Maybe the nieces, nephew, and sisters will go too! Well it is time to wake wee one up and finish the last day of the school week. Raw chicken leg or not we'll get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment