My to-do list is dwindling but still seems slightly overwhelming. Wee one and I worked upstairs this morning in the toy room as we call it. Josh and I are hoping to get a bed set up in there and get it cleaned out and organized so that it is a bit more functional. I could really use it as a play room for Adria whenever she gets cranky and bored with her downstairs toys. It's funny how I have little piles of toys in almost every room of the house. We have front room/dining room toys, kitchen/high chair toys, family room toys, bathroom toys, bedroom toys and I think that is all but soon we will have play room toys! : ) Oh and we have changing table toys. I'll gladly admit that my wee one is very active and it is imperative to have toys everywhere otherwise my house would be in shambles and we'd never get to eat.
So this post should be short and sweet since I have more work to get done. And yes folks I really do have to go to the grocery store today. Must get food! Tomorrow is final cleaning day and cooking day and then the fun relative filled weekend will begin.
I'm off to clean, clean, clean, and then shower (I stink)!
No comments:
Post a Comment