I think this has been the longest week I've had in a long time.
HIGHLIGHTS:
1)Adria climbed the side of the dog cage.
2)Adria ate dirt off the dogs paw (at least I am assuming that is where it came from)
3)Adria choked on something and then must have swallowed it after I did the baby Heimlich on her (most terrifying thing to date in my WHOLE life)
4)Adria STILL has the horrible rash inside her diaper (dr. appt. tomorrow at 11am)
5)Adria has been in a foul mood
Possible reasons:
a)she ate dirt this week
b)she choked and swallowed something
c)she has a very nasty rash
d)she keeps pulling on her ear (either she is fascinated with her ear or it hurts)
6)Mommy has a head ache and doesn't know what to do with her grumpy dirt eating, choking, rashy daughter.
Whoever said motherhood was easy needs to rethink that statement!
Thank you Lord for my husband who took the day off to give me a reprieve and is at the grocery store right now with the grouchy dirt eating, choking, rashy daughter. Things can only get better! Tomorrow hopefully the dr. will be able to tell me what the rash is all about on my poor daughter's nether region! I'm off to change laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment