Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sneaking Away For a Moment

Josh's Uncle Dan and Aunt Esther came into town for the weekend because of Josh's brother's ordination thing at church tomorrow. So we've been in company mode all week preparing and now enjoying! Right now the house is empty except for me and the animals. Josh took Adria and the relatives are off visiting other relatives. I'm enjoying the peace before the storm. Soon the house will be filled with about 13 people! : ) God's blessing are truly abundant! I've started my memory verses which I'll type out later when I have more time and I figured out my last goal for the summer is to learn more about horses! Someday I'm going to have my own horse so I figure I better start learning everything I can. I better go get everything organized for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment