Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perfect Summer Days

Yesterday we had the perfect recovery day after a family filled weekend! Adria and I stayed in our jimjams most of the day and it was divine. She took 3 two hour naps yesterday. Poor thing was worn out! I took a nap in the morning as well, poor me was worn out too! Then in the afternoon I made some phone calls and got a few paper work kind of things taken care of and then Josh came home and we took a siesta together while wee one was taking a nap. We played a couple rounds of phase 10 then decided it was time for wee one to wake up and we went swimming at my mom and dad's house then we hit McDonald's on the way home for an icecream cone. It was a divine day. Today we had Adria's pictures taken at Target. She did a fabulous job as always! I'll post pictures when they arrive in our email inbox. Now she is taking a nap with Nanny and I'm going to go lay on the couch. Auntie Bridget is going to come over a little later and go swimming with Adria and I. It should be another great summer day. Tomorrow is our date evening with our friends Blaine and Kristen. We are going out to dinner so it should be an enjoyable time. Thursday, Josh has off so we we are going to do a little gardening and help mom and dad with their basement and maybe cookout and go swimming. We'll see though. Friday I have nothing planned so far. Josh has the weekend off and then Monday and Tuesday I work and then it will be JULY!!!! Time for our anniversary and my birthday and Josh is off for two weeks. This summer is flying by soon I'll be back at school. BLECH! I like being home but I also like working, I'm always torn. Well I'm off to enjoy the perfect, steamy summer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment