Okay so correction...last night was NOT the season finale of Grey's Anatomy!!! : ) My husband told me wrong.
It is Friday and I feel as though I am on thought overload. I was trying to think of something interesting to write today but I guess I'm just not interesting. But scary enough what did just pop into my head is the animaniacs song..."we're all a little zanny..." Maybe that reflects my true mental state. And how on earth did it pop into my head seeing as I haven't seen nor heard that cartoon in um over a decade, way over a decade!!
I think I'm going to take my clarinet into school today and let the kids look at it. Maybe jam a little with my assistant who plays the clarinet too.
Today is JELLO day! That is what we are making during cooking time this morning. Next year I'm going to structure the cooking experience a little more differently. Although next school year a lot of things are going to look differently because as of right now I only have six kids!!!!!!!! Amazing, I've not had six kids in ummm ever!! It will be so awesome, especially since they are all a lot closer together on reading and math levels and overall functionality. Now I'm not getting my hopes up yet because I will still have move-ins to deal with but the year hopefully will run much more smoothly. It is kind of sad to think that already teachers are thinking about and planning next school year and this one isn't even done yet.
Wee one had a rough night. She didn't want to settle and go to sleep last night and then she kept waking up through out the night for no particular reason. So if you see two adults walking around like zombies today that'd be me and the husband. Right now she is sleeping peacefully in her baby crib and watch she'll get to sleep in until almost 9am while others were up at 4:30am and 5:30am. (yes folks I hit the snooze until 5:30am) That's all folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment