I'm sitting here half asleep. My stomach is growling, I need a shower, I need to pump. I have to be at school in ummm one and a half hours. I don't want to go. So with this knowledge first and foremost in my little brain I came to the computer to blog in order to put off going to work. : ) Normally, I'd be panicing looking at the clock and knowing this but I guess I'm too sleepy still too care.
13 more days left of school. I'm very excited. I'm also proud of myself for getting all my work turned in already. I literally have NOTHING to do but teach. Sounds kind of funny for a teacher to say ALL I have to do is teach. But some days it feels that I never get to teach because of all the other WORK I have to do. Today my 8th graders are coming over to visit in preparation for their transfer to the high school in the fall. I'm very excited about one student in particular. He is adorable and is happy all the time and it is infectious! *sigh* Then tomorrow is the RISE breakfast which I look forward to each year. Then Friday is happy hour at Alicia's after school and who wouldn't love that! We always have a good time chattering away with one another. Then Saturday morning Adria and I are packing up and heading to Bloomington to see Beth. Very excited about this as well since I haven't seen her since Christmas time. : (
Sunday is Mother's Day and Josh being the silly boy he is couldn't wait to give me my present so I already got it! An iPOD!!! It is purple and I like it a lot. It has been nice to take to school to listen to while I work during my prep period. I've stayed focused much better, hence why all my work is done!!!
Christina and I went shopping last night at 8:30pm. Fun times but that was basically the only time I had to get it done since we have massive birthday weekend ahead. Our niece is turning 4 on Friday. When I called last night to ask her what she wanted she said....FAKE FLOWERS AND A ROCK!!!! I died laughing on the inside!!! Christina and I died laughing as I was in the garden department looking for the best rock a four year old would just love!!! We found one so I hope she likes it. It is a fake rock that you can hide your house key in. I thought it'd be fun to hide her little four year old treasures in. And she also got a lovely bunch of fake flowers! She is easy to please! Then Saturday Luke turns 9 years old. He got Colts attire and pencils. Also easy to please!
Oh my I must have woken up enough because I just looked at the clock and panicked.
PEACE OUT PEOPLE THIS CHICK HAS TO GO TO WORK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment