Here is why I love my husband and below shows the true heart of a godly man!
To the worlds best teacher,
Over the past nine months you have been through a lot. First and foremost being that the joy and love of our lives Adria Joy was born into this world. Along with her came many tests of our patience. On top of that you went back to work in late November. Through the school year you have put up with your co-workers and bosses who made life much harder to say the least. You also dealt with students who have defied, cussed, and just plain didn’t give a rat’s behind. Through all the long days, weeks and months you have made it. On top dealing with work and its many issues you have endlessly and with sleep deprivation taken care of our daughter. If there were gold medals for teachers you deserve more medals than Michael Phelps in my book. I know that you go unappreciated at work despite all that you do for the township. For what it is worth sweetheart I think you are awesome, caring, loving, patient, and a dedicated teacher. You strive every day to help these kids have a better life despite their disabilities. You want what is best for them. You give them your all. As a mother, you give to our daughter day in and day out, waking up to feed her, and the vast amount of poopy diapers you have changed. As a wife you somehow put up with me and my clumsiness and differentness. You love me, cook for me, and take care of me. For all of your duties you deserve a billion thank yous. I pray that this summer will be restful, joyful, and filled with moments of fun as a family. I love you dear!!!!!!!
Joshua XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO T-REX HUGS
P.S. When school is over you have my permission to get a massage scheduled.
No comments:
Post a Comment