I don't think in January to December years. I think August to May years. And my year is almost over! HOORAY! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like only yesterday I waddled into my brand new classroom in the new building. And then even more it feels like only yesterday I drove off to my first day back at work crying the whole way about leaving my baby girl. Now the days are dwindling quickly and summer is fast approaching and I am EXCITED!!!!
Tonight my niece got her rock and boy was she excited. I've never seen anyone so excited about receiving a rock as a birthday present. Tomorrow is Friday and our last ICE pitch in. I really really really wanted to call in sick tomorrow because I'm tired and I have two days left for the year to use if I want. I guess I won't be. : (
Well I can't write anything else tonight because it is the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and thus I must sign off and go watch it. I think I'll get a big glass of water to sip on! Mmmm!!! Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment