Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ready By 6AM and Field Trip Day

Be prepared, be shocked, be amazed...I am sitting at the computer and I am completely ready minus 3 things, drying hair, brushing teeth, putting everything into the car!!!!!!!!!!! And to be a tad bit more exact about this amazing feat, I was like this by 6am. A whole hour and fifteen minutes prior to me and the wee one having to walk out the door. It is amazing. *sigh* Doesn't this make us all happy?!?!?

Today is FIELD TRIP day!! I think the only reason I'm good at my job is because I'm still secretly a kid myself. Seriously, I am so excited about the field trip today that I had a hard time falling asleep last night! I love field trips and this one isn't even a just for fun field trip it is a learning field trip. We are going to the Ruth Lilly Health Education Center. I guess part of my great excitement is that a LONG time ago I was the student going on this field trip and thought it was amazing. So now I can't wait to go back again! Plus, from a teacher stand point we have worked hard on our human body unit and it will be fun to see how much the kids remember. It is also extremely nice to get out of our normal routine as well!

I feel so bad that the last three nights in a row I have gone straight to bed after Adria falls asleep. I know I should utilize some of that time after she goes to bed to spend it with my husband but I AM EXHAUSTED! I don't even know when Josh gets into bed with me. I have been in much better spirits though since I am getting some extra sleep though so the time we are together I'm grouchy so there is a plus to going to bed early. Oh well, soon enough school will be out and it won't be as big of a deal. I love the summer months because Josh and I get to spend so much time together. Josh and I will have been married three years this July 8th! I just love him so much. He is my other half that keeps me grounded when I get so high strung. We are the perfect compliment to each others weaknesses and strengths. There is nothing more lovely than seeing a God thing in motion. I can't tell you how many people said I shouldn't marry Josh. That I didn't know what I was getting into. One of my youth group friends said he farts and has chicken legs (granted she was ummm about 14 years old at the time) but I love my farting, chicken legged husband. God designed us to fit together perfectly in every way. For every flaw there is something that greatly outshines the flaw. xoxo to my dear husband!

Well I guess that is all for today. Tonight is vegetable stew night, another great thing...I already have dinner made in the crock pot!!! I have after school homebound instruction with my kiddo and then it is family time, bedtime, and another day begins again. Until then TTFN...ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment