Friday, May 29, 2009
Second Day of Summer Break
While today was technically the second day of summer break it was like the first because yesterday was spent with appointments. Today wee one and I had no where to be and nothing specifically to do. My sister and her three monsters came over for a bit today. That was enjoyable. Wee one and I cleaned the house this morning, started laundry, she took a nap, unloaded the dishwasher, ran errands to the grocery, bank, and library, cooked dinner, played toys, watched a movie. It was a good day. I'm really tired though. I still have more laundry to finish and the kitchen needs cleaned up from dinner. I seriously feel my eyelids fluttering shut as I type. The afternoon nap time was unsuccessful. I was hoping to take a little power nap while wee one slept but she mainly cried and I didn't lay her down in her crib because of it. I don't know if it is because of her shot from yesterday that she is so grouchy this afternoon or what. I felt so bad for her she obviously didn't feel too hot and she would let out these little whimpers in her sleep. She did get a new swimmy suit though!!! Shopping always makes girls happy. She already has a demure one piece but who can resist a way cool baby bikini!?!? It is hot pink and has ruffles along the edges. I can't wait to see her fat, baby belly sticking out with it on! Monday morning we are going to the park where the mommy and me swim classes are offered to get signed up. I'm also going to take my ring to the jeweler's to get fixed on Monday. One of the brackets that holds the diamond in place is slightly bent. I must have caught it in something hard core to bend it. Hopefully it won't take long to fix. I hate being without my ring on my finger. That was another thing I hated about pregnancy. I couldn't wear my ring for like six months. I always felt like people were staring at me thinking she is an unwed mother...she got knocked up out of wedlock. I always felt like I needed to wear a sign that said MY HUSBAND did this and now I'm too swollen to wear the ring he gave me!!! Tuesday we have to take the van in to the mechanic because the AC isn't working. *sigh* It is always something. I hear the icecream truck coming down the street. I wish I could have some icecream! Okay my random bloggity blog entry is over now because I'm going to go lay down. And this entry goes to show just how fast thoughts flit in and out of my mind. Scary isn't it!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment